The AlayaCare Implementation Approach is designed with our core values in mind. We work to advise your team on the decisions you need to reach your goals and configure the AlayaCare platform for your success. Customers are our focus and we're here to guide you in recognizing the power and capabilities of technology in your organization. Recognizing the worth of the software will give you the tools to improve outcomes for your organization and your clients.
Putting Our Customers First
With the AlayaCare Implementation Approach, we follow a customer-focused journey to optimization. Our client success team is determined to help our customers get up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have designed the software to be straightforward and customizable so users can adapt and manage the platform in a way that meets their organization-specific needs.
Whether you’re a start-up company or an enterprise-level organization, we will work with you to customize your implementation process to achieve mutually accepted goals that are simple, attainable, and measurable. Let's take a high-level look at what a typical implementation looks like at AlayaCare.
Initiate and Plan
In the first phase of your implementation, we work with our customers to understand their business goals and desired outcomes they're hoping to achieve with the help of the software. We then build out an action plan to achieve these desired outcomes and make sure our customers know exactly what to expect every step of the way.
- What are your business goals and expectations?
- What are the role and responsibilities?
- What does success look like for you and what does it look like for other stakeholders?
- How do we align our schedules? What events or risks could impact our deadline?
Discover and Build
After building the plan, the next step is to review the requirements and configuration needed to match the goals outlined in the plan. We consider any customized features or functionality our customers might require such as billing codes and libraries, process validations, forms and tasks, reports and integrations, and partner applications. Our team learns as much as they can about your processes and workflows and configures the software in a way that is suitable for everyday use.
- What are your business needs/priorities?
- What are your agency and location-specific requirements?
- What do we need to build to address out of the box situations?
- What libraries of information do you need and how will these libraries work with your business?
- Do you need any integrations?
Train and Test
At AlayaCare we believe in a sustainable training process. We offer a number of training and support resources at AlayaCare that enable both self-guided and classroom style (in-person or virtual) on-boarding. We typically take a “train the trainer” approach where we work with supervisors or dedicated “super users” to turn them into AlayaCare experts who can then support and enable the rest of your staff during and after implementation.
Once we have your team up and running on the software, we then begin rigorous testing to ensure the workflows and processes in place meet your needs. The goal is to run through all possible scenarios so that by the time we reach go-live day, you can rest assured you feel comfortable navigating and leveraging the software to its fullest.
Tasks may include:
- Data migration and validation.
- Level one support training.
- Unit and user acceptance testing
Gear up and Go Live
This is the exciting phase in our implementation where we being to plan the communication and roll out phase with all stakeholders as we get ready go live with the software. The AlayaCare team will be on-standby for full support during your launch and we make sure you and your team have everything you need to start using the AlayaCare solution as planned.
Tasks may include:
- Go Live planning sessions and checklists.
- Stakeholder communication plans
- Readiness reviews and team sign-off.
- AlayaCare team onsite to support for the first 2 days.
Stabilize, Roll Out, Optimize
The last phase once you have gone live with the software is stabilization. This is the phase between going live and business as usual where we really focus on checking all the boxes, completing workflows, and have everything signed off on by your organization. We’ll roll out the software in phases to accommodate all stakeholders and then it’s smooth sailing from here.
Elements of stabilization:
- Payroll, billing, and funder reports have been run at least once.
- Reviewed and sign-off success criteria from the beginning of project.
- Identify any blockers.
- Introduction of Client Experience team.
As you continue your journey with us at AlayaCare, our Client Experience will take over post-implementation. Our team will continue to support, measure, and assess how you are using the software and work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and improving outcomes.
Elements of optimization:
- Health checks where we identify greater efficiency opportunities.
- Analyzing opportunities for improvements or new features.
The customer journey differs for everybody, but no matter your business need, our team and our products are flexible enough to pave the path that’s best for your organization. Contact us to learn more about our Customer Success team and how we can support you when you’re ready to implement new technology.