For any question, request or complain regarding privacy please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of January 1, 2015
Collection of Information. ALAYACARE may collect Personal Information from its customers or from the End User directly via the use of our Website and Applications or via other interfaces with authorized healthcare information providers, including but not limited to the following Personal Information:
- Patient demographic information
- Patient medical history
- Remote patient monitoring data
- Reports created by employees of our customers during healthcare interventions with End Users
- Time and attendance data (including geolocation) related to visits with patients
We may also collect system information to diagnose and debug software issues. Such information may be linked with Personal Information contained in your account, so it may be regarded as Personal Information.
Use of the Information. ALAYACARE shall not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. ALAYACARE may only disclose customer’s Personal Information as permitted pursuant to the terms and conditions of the contractual agreement with such customer (with the proper contractual agreement in place with such third party to whom Personal Information may be disclosed) or as required by law. ALAYACARE shall keep Personal Information only as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the identified purposes or as required by law.
ALAYACARE will use Personal Information to manage your account, send you information on our Services, offer you new features or new services, optimize the Services we provide to you, provide updates for the Applications and provide customer services. If you receive promotional emails from us and you no longer wish to receive any such emails, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions in each of the email communications you receive.
ALAYACARE may use Usage Information in aggregate for statistical purposes, e.g. showing the total traffic through one of our servers. We may also use Usage Information to evaluate and improve the features and functionality of our Website and/or the Applications.
Sharing and Disclosure. IN NO CASE WILL ALAYACARE SELL OR RENT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. ALAYACARE will only share Personal Information to the following:
- Service providers that facilitate our Services, provide any or all part of the Services on our behalf or help us improve the Services (for example, data storage, web
analytics, mapping providers and maintenance service providers). These services
providers have access to Personal Information only for purposes of performing these
tasks on our behalf; and
- Law enforcement officials, governmental agencies, or other legal authorities (i) in
response to their request; (ii) when permitted or required by law; (iii) to establish
our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines; or (iv) or to
establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or
- Any other person whom you authorize the disclosure to pursuant your usage of the
- We may also share with third parties certain aggregated non-personal information about our users.
In addition, if ALAYACARE merges with another company, is subject to a corporate reorganization, sells or transfers all or part of its business, assets or shares, or in the event of bankruptcy, it is possible that the Personal Information we possess may be sold, transferred or otherwise shared as part of that transaction. Also, ALAYACARE may decide to retain a copy of such Personal Information post transaction.
ALAYACARE Responsibilities. ALAYACARE is accountable for and implements certain security measures, for the Website, Applications and Services, including technical security requirements and procedures to protect Personal Information that may be accessible the Website, Applications and Services.
- We restrict access to Personal Information to ALAYACARE employees and agents who need to know that Personal Information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services.
- We make commercially reasonable efforts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control.
- To help protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, we endeavour to use appropriate security measures (including physical security measures). Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration Personal Information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents.
- Risks Associated with the Internet or Wireless Data Transmission. Despite ALAYACARE’s best efforts to ensure third parties will not access or obtain Personal Information through the Website or the Applications, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet and / or where data is transferred via wireless digital technology of any type. Communication in this manner is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that ALAYACARE cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages whether pecuniary or otherwise resulting from the transmission of Personal Information in this manner and that such communications are at your own risk.
As you browse AlayaCare’s website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with AlayaCare. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.